Taking place from August 7 to 9 at COEX, in Seoul, Korea, this year’s expo will be the largest in its history.
Three reasons why you do not want to miss Smart Geo Expo 2019
1. Exhibitions displaying technological trends shaping the geospatial industry inside and outside Korea
- 85 company booths showcasing innovative technologies such as urban hologram created by the digital twin platform, underground facility surveying, indoor positioning system, AV/VR-based disaster simulation, etc.
2. Largest business platform ever set up in Korea for the geospatial industry
- Meetings between project directors (presentations on upcoming projects) and businesses (presentations on technologies)
- Meetings with experts/industry representatives from 24 countries
- Consulting on overseas projects
3. Conference on spatial information convergence and the fourth industrial revolution
- 25 conferences, seminars, forums, etc attended by distinguished experts and business leaders
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport(MOLIT) of Korea will hold Smart Geo Expo 2019, the biggest conference on geospatial information in Korea, from August 7 to 9, 2019, at COEX, in Seoul, Korea.
Held under the theme of “Connecting Geospatial Information, Opening Smart Future,” the 12th expo this year will become a festival for all who want to experience both the geospatial technologies in use in our daily life as well as the latest innovations in the field.
(Host : Vice Minister for Land and Infrastructure of MoLIT, Mr. PARJ Sun-ho(박선호), Distinguished Guests from National Assembly : Mr. YUN Hojung(윤호중), and Mr. YOUN Kwansuk(윤관석))
Attended by delegates representing the government, industry and academia from 24 countries, Smart Geo Expo 2019 will be greater in scale and substance with 186 exhibition boots (by 85 companies), 24 conferences and various business programs.
For the general public, the exhibition will be friendly to visitors with personalized tours and navigation assistance (the first case to be used in exhibition). Moreover, zones for experiencing innovative digital technologies such as the digital twin and VR/AR technologies will entertain visitors.
Exhibitions displaying technological trends shaping the geospatial industry inside and outside Korea
Divided into 6 zones (digital twin, technology convergence, spatial information infrastructure, spatial information service/solution, public service, spatial information start-ups), latest technologies, services and solutions* developed by the leading geospatial companies will be displayed.
* Technologies to be displayed: virtual city platform, 3D indoor spatial information, HD/3D map for autonomous driving, underground surveying technology, Big Data-based space analysis, etc
Largest business platform ever set up in Korea for the geospatial industry
Through diverse arrangements, Smart Geo Expo 2019 will give businesses opportunities to network and develop partnerships with project directors or officials.
Smart Geo Expo 2019 will provide an interactive venue where the project directors introduce upcoming projects in their countries and business representatives showcase their technologies and services.
To support start-ups, promotion opportunities as well as consulting on investment attraction and overseas venture will be offered.
For prospective employees, job information center, mock interviews and education seminars are planned.
Mr. Han Dong-min, Director of National Spatial Information Policy Division of MOLIT said “Spatial information is emerging as a key industry underpinning the data economy. I wish that Smart Geo Expo 2019 and the exhibitions would give visitors a glimpse into the industry.”
For more details, please visit the Smart Geo Expo 2019 Homepage : www.smartgeoexpo.kr
Email : email@example.com Tel : +82-2-6918-2552