Home What's new MOLIT News
Leading new industries of the future with “Land Transport + DNA Convergence”
- Newly elected three Land, Infrastructure and Transport DNA+ Convergence Technology graduate schools (Ajou University, Incheon Ntional University, and Korea Aerospace University)
Supporting the new drone companies to help them grow into promising companies
- help them grow into promising companies Open call for new occupants of the drone company support hub (Pangyo) (‘22.5.16 6.14)
The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (Minister Wo..
See all information on air traffic services with a glance
- 2021 Air Traffic Service Report is published… It will be accessible from the 13th on the website of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport -
The Ministry of Land, Infrastruc..
Altteul Transport Card User Increased Sharply in 1st quarter of 2022
- Monthly average 13,193 won was saved … With the benefits of mileage 9,150 won and card discount 4,043 won
- New User: Monthly average 11,000 in 2021 → 22,000 in 1st quarter of 2022 (Increas..
Accelerating the process of carbon neutrality... Contest for this year's transportation transition support project is held
- 46% increase in budget compared to the previous year … Inducing eco-friendly rail logistics activation –
The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (Minister Noh Hyeong-Ouk..